Bienvenue sur le Centre d'aide

Si vous ne trouvez pas votre réponse, nous vous dirigerons vers notre formulaire de contact.

 I had my administrative documents stolen just before traveling abroad. What should I do ?

First of all, you file a complaint at the competent gendarmerie brigade or the police station click here to access the directory. There is no way to obtain a passport at a short notice. Only the "temporary passport" can be requested urgently, but it is only valid for one year It may be issued under very strict conditions related to unplanned professional travel or a medical or a humanitarian emergency. You can find more information by clicking on the following link: - Request a Passport - Request an emergency passport .
Cette fiche a-t-elle répondu à votre question ?