Bienvenue sur le Centre d'aide

Si vous ne trouvez pas votre réponse, nous vous dirigerons vers notre formulaire de contact.

 My child will leave the country without us (parents) accompanying him. What should I do ? Do I have to fill in a particular document?

Since 15 January, 2017, a child who lives in France and travels abroad alone abroad or at least not with one of his parents must be have an authorization to leave the territory (AST). You will find more information and the form to be filled in by clicking on the following link: Authorization to exit from the territory .
Cette fiche a-t-elle répondu à votre question ?