Bienvenue sur le Centre d'aide

Si vous ne trouvez pas votre réponse, nous vous dirigerons vers notre formulaire de contact.

 I have moved. How long do I have to report it? What must I do?

Only the address on your registration certificate must be changed when you move. You have a month to do it. You will find more information according to the document concerned by clicking on the following links: - Carte gray - Driving license - National Identity Card - Passport .
Cette fiche a-t-elle répondu à votre question ?