Bienvenue sur le Centre d'aide

Si vous ne trouvez pas votre réponse, nous vous dirigerons vers notre formulaire de contact.

 I am a foreigner and I have just been a victim of the theft of my documents. How do I return to my country?

IF THE THEFT HAS JUST HAPPENED, DIAL 17 OR 112 TO CONTACT THE LAW ENFORCEMENT FORCES. If your checkbook is stolen and / or your credit card, you must immediately have it blocked by calling the relevant service in your country. You must then go to the nearest gendarmerie brigade or police station to file a complaint ( click here to access the directory of units ) You will be given a receipt of theft declaration that you can show to your Embassy or Consulate to renew your documents.
Cette fiche a-t-elle répondu à votre question ?