Bienvenue sur le Centre d'aide

Si vous ne trouvez pas votre réponse, nous vous dirigerons vers notre formulaire de contact.

 I am a director of a company and transfer orders were issued on behalf of my company without my consent. What should I do ?

It is important to call your bank immediately to get this money back if this is still possible. You should then file a complaint right away at the local gendarmerie brigade or the police station Contacter-une-brigade-de-gendarmerie-ou-un-commissariat-de-police. To protect yourself from these scams, please consult the following links for advice: : Conseil site Police Nationale, or download here the notice about false transfert orders Conseil site Finances publiques.
Cette fiche a-t-elle répondu à votre question ?