Bienvenue sur le Centre d'aide

Si vous ne trouvez pas votre réponse, nous vous dirigerons vers notre formulaire de contact.

 I am harassed on Facebook, I am exhausted. Can I file a complaint ?

It is very important to stop it quickly. You can remove the personne harassing you from your friends list and report it to Facebook so that they can take action. You can also file a complaint to the gendarmerie brigade or a police station of your choice You can find more information by clicking on Next link: Harassment online .
Cette fiche a-t-elle répondu à votre question ?