Bienvenue sur le Centre d'aide

Si vous ne trouvez pas votre réponse, nous vous dirigerons vers notre formulaire de contact.

 I was victim of a collision or an accident with hit and run, what should I do?

If the other driver has stopped and has simply refused to fill the accident report, it is not a hit and run  article 434-10 of the Penal Code (click on the article to access its content). All you need to do is send your statement with the identification details of the other party to your insurance. If the driver has not stopped and the facts have just happened, dial 17. If not, collect the contact details of any witnesses, then go to the police station or the nearest gendarmerie brigade station with your vehicle, if you still can drive it.
Cette fiche a-t-elle répondu à votre question ?