Bienvenue sur le Centre d'aide

Si vous ne trouvez pas votre réponse, nous vous dirigerons vers notre formulaire de contact.

 Who should I contact for my driving licence after a withdrawal?

To recover your driving licence, you must contact the authority that has retained your license. This may be the Prefecture or Sub-prefecture you depend on in case of administrative suspension or the Criminal Court if you have been in court ( click here to access the public services directory ). I advise you to check beforehand conditions of return of the title, often related to the passage of a medical examination. For more information, click on the following links: - Administrative suspension of the permit - Judicial suspension of the permit .
Cette fiche a-t-elle répondu à votre question ?