Bienvenue sur le Centre d'aide

Si vous ne trouvez pas votre réponse, nous vous dirigerons vers notre formulaire de contact.

 I am an entrepreneur and I see that one of my employees seems to have been drinking. Can police forces intervene? What should I do ?

Alcohol consumption in the workplace is governed by Article R4228 -20 of the Labor Code (click on the article to access its contents). Since being an alcoholic does not constitute a criminal offense, the police do not intervene. However, I invite you to send your employee at home (accompanied by another person) because your liability could be involved in case of an accident caused by your employee. For more information, I invite you to click on the following link: Alcohol in Business .
Cette fiche a-t-elle répondu à votre question ?