Bienvenue sur le Centre d'aide

Si vous ne trouvez pas votre réponse, nous vous dirigerons vers notre formulaire de contact.

 I am sentenced to a driving licence suspension by a court judgment. Can I choose the period of carrying this sentence?

It is not possible to decide the period of the sentence. However, there is the possibility to apply for a "blank license" in case of a judicial suspension under certain conditions. You can find more information by clicking on the following links: - Judicial suspension of the permit - White permit .
Cette fiche a-t-elle répondu à votre question ?