Bienvenue sur le Centre d'aide

Si vous ne trouvez pas votre réponse, nous vous dirigerons vers notre formulaire de contact.

 I received an increased fine following a road offence, but I never received the initial one. What should I do ?

If you have not received it because you have moved in the meantime, you should send to the competent Public Prosecutor's Office the notice of the fine received along with any document justifying that you have made a moved (including your registration certificate) within 30 days. In other cases, make a request to OMP but it will remain at his discretion. You can find all the information on this subject by clicking on the following link: Fine Majorée .
Cette fiche a-t-elle répondu à votre question ?