Bienvenue sur le Centre d'aide

Si vous ne trouvez pas votre réponse, nous vous dirigerons vers notre formulaire de contact.

 Following a accident with no casualties, can I request the intervention of the national gendarmerie or the national police if a dispute splits the two parties?

The intervention may be requested but it will not be considered as a priority. You can find more information on the accident report by clicking on the following link: Write an amicable report .
Cette fiche a-t-elle répondu à votre question ?