Bienvenue sur le Centre d'aide

Si vous ne trouvez pas votre réponse, nous vous dirigerons vers notre formulaire de contact.

 Can you install a sign (STOP, speed limit, ...) in front of my house?

The National Gendarmerie or the National Police do not decide for road signs. The manager of the road concerned is in charge. If it is a communal road, it is the town council that has jurisdiction in the matter. In the other cases, it may also be the county council, the state or a private body. You should contact them (phone, mail or email) to explain your difficulties. Click on the following link to access the public services directory: Public.
Cette fiche a-t-elle répondu à votre question ?