Bienvenue sur le Centre d'aide

Si vous ne trouvez pas votre réponse, nous vous dirigerons vers notre formulaire de contact.

 On a road accident with casualties, should I dial 18 and / or 17?

FIRST CONTACT THE RESCUE EMERGENCY SERVICES BY DIALLING 18. Then, you can call 17. The gendarmerie or police service on duty will call as well the recue emergency in order to save time, do call them first.
Cette fiche a-t-elle répondu à votre question ?