Bienvenue sur le Centre d'aide

Si vous ne trouvez pas votre réponse, nous vous dirigerons vers notre formulaire de contact.

 My parking space is permanently occupied by a vehicle that does not move. How can I have the car removed?

I invite you to contact the competent municipal police for the parking place, if it exists. Otherwise, contact the competent gendarmerie brigade or the police station of the town where your parking place is. click here to access the directory of units ). In any case, they will implement an impoundment procedure if the owner still does not want to move the vehicle.
Cette fiche a-t-elle répondu à votre question ?