Bienvenue sur le Centre d'aide

Si vous ne trouvez pas votre réponse, nous vous dirigerons vers notre formulaire de contact.

 I have just hit an animal (wild or domestic). He is dead (or hurt). Should I take it somewhere? If so, where? What steps should I take?

IN ALL CASES OF ACCIDENTS WITH AN ANIMAL, DIAL 17, contact your insurance and protect all evidence (photos, hair of the animal, ...). For more information on car accidents with wild animal, click here If it is a pet: if the owner is present, you can establish an accident report. If the owner or guardian is not on site, collect all object that can lead to its identification and call the town council of the place for a place where they deal with dead animals ( Article R211-11 of the Rural Code and Sea Fisheries - click on the article to access its content).
Cette fiche a-t-elle répondu à votre question ?