Bienvenue sur le Centre d'aide

Si vous ne trouvez pas votre réponse, nous vous dirigerons vers notre formulaire de contact.

 Vehicles are driving very fast in my street. I reported it to the mayor who told me he is not competent. What about you ?

Please contact the gendarmerie brigade or the police station territorially competent by mail or phone ( click here to access the directory of the units ) giving them the maximum information. You can also request the municipal police if there is one in your town.
Cette fiche a-t-elle répondu à votre question ?