Bienvenue sur le Centre d'aide

Si vous ne trouvez pas votre réponse, nous vous dirigerons vers notre formulaire de contact.

 I have private parking Next to my business that I reserve for my customers (signs are installed for this purpose). Other people take advantage of it to park on the long term. Can you intervene?

Under article R325-47 of the Highway Code ( click here to access the content of the article ), it's up to you to contact a competent police officer to act. You can find the competent gendarmerie brigade or the police station at clicking here .
Cette fiche a-t-elle répondu à votre question ?