Bienvenue sur le Centre d'aide

Si vous ne trouvez pas votre réponse, nous vous dirigerons vers notre formulaire de contact.

 Can a farmer who does not hold a category B licence drive agricultural machinery?

Yes. The regulations indicate that according to Article R.124 of the Highway Code, driving of motor vehicles not below of above 3.5 tons requires the driver to hold a category B or C licence. Article R. 138 A and B of the Highway Code allows exemptions from this requirement for farmers, foresters, or treated as such and their staff from the age of sixteen provided that they are attached to a farm or forest, an agricultural work company (ETA) or a Cooperative use of agricultural equipment (CUMA).
Cette fiche a-t-elle répondu à votre question ?